SA Water has a number of policies that align our business to our strategic goals. Below are three that are important for you to read.
This policy shapes how we assess and approve sponsorship applications. It also covers sponsorships we do not provide. Read more here.
Other policies available on this website are:
- Hardship Policy for residential customers
- Trade Waste General Policy
- Connections Policy
- Alternate Water Pricing Policy Statement
- Developer Contributions Pricing Policy Statement
- Excluded Services Pricing Policy Statement
If you would like another policy not listed here please contact us.
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 01/03/2021 06:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 01/03/2021 08:00 AM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Adelaide. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works