We are currently not accepting new applications for consultant accreditation. Please refer to Consultants Accreditation Rating List for authorised consultants details.
Infrastructure installed by means of a Land Developer Agreement must be designed by a consultant engineer approved by us.
- Consultants Accreditation Rating List - Version 2.2 (September 2022)
Consultant Accreditation Information
The accreditation process involves consideration of the consultancy’s engineering capability, quality systems and ability to provide the designs to the required standard.
- Consultant Accreditation Information - Version 2.0 (March 2022)
The following design guidelines are to be complied with in the preparation of designs for Land Development:
- MLD Safe Design Management Plan – Version 1.0 (April 2022)
- Water Limit of Contract Notes – Version 2.1 (October 2018)
- Water Example
- Sewer Limit of Contract Notes – Version 2.0 (November 2016)
- Sewer Example
- Drawing Templates – (December 2017)
As Constructed Guidelines
- Details of SA Water’s As Constructed drawing requirements can be found in TS 0130, located on the Technical Standards page
- Details of SA Water’s Automated Assessment process can be found in TS 0134, located on the Technical Standards page
The following forms are to be provided with the drawings and safety in design information for each design:
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 15/06/2021 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 15/06/2021 04:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Elizabeth East. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works