Report a Water Supply Problem

Report a Water Supply Problem

Use this service to report a problem with your water supply. This form should take about 3 minutes to complete.

Start Now

Warning Before you complete this form:
  1. Check that your meter is working and the tap is turned fully on. If there is a problem with your meter, you should report it using the Report a Problem with my Meter form.
  2. Check if anyone is doing maintenance work in your area and has turned your meter off.
  3. Check that you have a private isolation valve installed on your property and, if you do, that it is turned on.

Please call us on 1300 SA WATER (1300 729 283) if:

  • You have no water at all and someone is living at the property.
  • The problem is causing a serious health or safety issue.

The information you provide in this form is subject to SA Water's Privacy Policy.

< Back
Step 1 of 5
About the Problem
What service are you having the problem with?

What problem are you experiencing?


Is someone currently living at the property?

Warning We treat these cases as a priority.
Please call us immediately on 1300 SA WATER.
Your Contact Details

If you would like to be provided with a reference number and an attendance timeframe, please provide a valid mobile phone number or email address. If you provide both, we will send the information by both SMS and email.

Where is the problem happening?
For example, there is a loose dog or locked gate.
What is your relationship to the problem location?
Please select one of the following options

Please select one of the following options

This can be found on the front page of an SA Water bill


It can take up to 1 minute to submit the form depending on attachment size and internet speed. Please do not close this window until the form submits (a thank you page will be displayed).