You can apply to bond drinking or recycled water or wastewater infrastructure. This can enable early clearance of a land development before the works are completed. To apply for a bond, please email Major Land Developments.
For a Bond to be acceptable
- Nominate SA Water as the ‘favouree’
- If your request to bond is accepted, you must accept the conditions set by the Land Developer Agreement.
- You require a financial guarantee as security. This is an agreement between you and an approved financial institution. The institution must guarantee your duty to complete the works.
- The guarantee must be unconditional and be open ended. The financial institution must have no interest in the development.
The bonding process
- Request and confirm the bond amount with us.
- Provide a financial guarantee or cash for the bond amount.
- Instruct the surveyor to lodge the final plan of division with the State Planning Commission, planning portall
- On completion of steps 1 to 3, and subject to work commencing onsite, we will advise the State Planning Commission’ that our conditions have been met.
- As the project proceeds, we will consider requests to reduce the bond amount in line with the reducing value of outstanding works. The number of bond reductions is limited to two.
- When a Certificate of Practical Completion has been issued the bond will be reduced to the security sum (5 per cent of the total value of the works). It will remain at this level for the 12 month defects liability period. Upon expiration of this period, a Certificate of Final Completion will be issued. The guarantee will then be returned to the financial institution for cancellation.
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 21/05/2021 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 21/05/2021 06:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Hope Valley. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works