We are currently not accepting new applications for consultant accreditation. Please refer to Consultants Accreditation Rating List for authorised consultants details.
Infrastructure installed by means of a Land Developer Agreement must be designed by a consultant engineer approved by us.
- Consultants Accreditation Rating List - March 2021
Consultant Accreditation Information
The accreditation process involves consideration of the consultancy’s engineering capability, quality systems and ability to provide the designs to the required standard.
SA Water Design Checklists
Forms to be provided with the design drawings:
Please note: where a Consultancy has a safety in design proforma of an appropriate standard it may be acceptable as an alternative to our safety in design checklist. Confirmation should be sought for the use of a company safety in design document. You will need to complete the required checklists for each submission for our audit of the design drawings. The checklists must be signed by the Chartered Engineer.
As Constructed Guidelines
- As Constructed Drawing Requirements - Pressure Mains, Technical Information Sheet
- Water As Constructed Example
- As Constructed Drawing Requirements - Gravity Mains, Technical Information Sheet
- Sewer As Constructed Example
- TS 0153 - Requirements for Automated Assessment
- Automated Assessment User Guide – Land Development
Water Supply On
- 18/06/2020 03:05 PM - We are attending to an incident in Arthurton with no interruption to the water supply. The safety of our crews and customers comes first, and we always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as quickly as we can. Reference Number WO: 07505663.
- See all major faults
Temporary Supply Interruption
- Estimated start time and water supply off: 21/05/2021 09:00 AM
Estimated restore time and water supply back on: 21/05/2021 06:00 PM
We’re improving your services and undertaking maintenance work in Hope Valley. Sometimes our crews need to temporarily interrupt the water supply to our customers and/or manage traffic while they are working. Temporary traffic management may remain in place until reinstatement of the impacted road is complete. We always aim to minimise inconvenience by restoring services as safely and quickly as we can.
- See all scheduled works